Our photography team is trained to produce the best high-resolution real estate photography. We help agents sell more houses at a higher value and a faster rate. We’re also committed to helping our clients create the kind of eye-catching images that compel potential home buyers to click on a listing and call for a showing immediately.
Here’s how our photographer is trained for high-resolution real estate photography:
- Still Photography: Our photographer is trained in a wide range of techniques, including how to achieve perfect exterior and interior light, how to use single and multiple flashes, how to take high-definition resolution pictures and how to find the best vantage point and angle.
- Video Recording: Our photographer is trained on how to take steady videos with DSLR cameras and drones. Our drone pilot can offer superior aerial photos.
- Photographing Home Exteriors: We go through extensive training to produce the best front view image for a building since it forms the first impression in a buyer’s mind.
- Photographing Interiors: Our photographer is trained to create images for living rooms, bedrooms, bathrooms, kitchens and dining areas. Each interior photo we shoot entices the buyer to want to view the house in-person.
- Post Processing: Our editor to uses the most versatile software and tools for editing photographs such as Lightroom and Photoshop. We fix bad colors and distortions, eliminate the effects of poor weather and create special effects, including twilight conversion.